Water Saving Aerator 3L
|Product Code|| |
|Mixer Thread||Inner Threaded (Femalei) M22x1|
|Aerator Housing||Outer Threaded (Male) M24x1|
|Stream Pattern||Aerated Flow (Comfort)|
|Flow Rate at 1-8 Bar Pressure||Max. Flow Rate 3 Litres/Minute.|
|Saving Rate||Water Saving up to 85%|
|Guarantee||5 Year Guarantee – Leed Accredited|
– Constant flow rate at 3 litres/minute (max. flow rate per minute)
– Provides water saving up to 85%
– Provides a non-splashing, aerated comfort stream
– Ensures a virtually constant flow rate irrespective of sudden pressure fluctuations.
– Pressure compensating for constant flow from 1 to 8 bar, mitigating the effects of pressure fluctuations
– Provides a larger and whiter stream that is soft to the touch and non-splashing. High comfort-stream.
– Considered for drinking water only (certification of materials and products used in drinking water)
– Anti-liming features – vandal-proof housing (anti-vandal system)
– Standard aerator housing (chrome plated brass material)
– 5 Year Guarantee – LEED Accredited
– WELS water efficiency:rate ★★★★★★ (6/6)
– RST® by MANNESMANN Türkiye
Field of Usage:
Recommended for application in lavoratory faucets (usual choice for bathroom faucets at home, hotel, office, school, hospital and dormitory).
Mixer and Housing Dimension:
Mixer Thread: Female M22x1 – Housing: Male M24x1.